Monday, April 11, 2011
Start of oral aversion?
While feeding Brynn tonight (white potato), I noticed her gagging quite a bit. Finally, she spit some potato out, then threw up...twice. It was definitely not 'reaction' vomit (it wasn't projectile, hitting the wall across the room, lol), but just 'normal' vomit. I cleaned her up and brought her to the bathtub and she seemed totally fine after that. We have seen her do this whole gagging thing while eating more often the past few weeks, but this is the first time it caused her to vomit. I'm really hoping this isn't the start of oral aversion. We will keep on going with the white potato for now and see what happens I guess. I want to move on to a new food trial asap, but we'll have to wait a week or 2 to give her gut some time to heal from that stupid baby wipe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment