Well, aside from how INSANELY expensive it is, of course. =) Honestly though, Brynn has changed so much in the last few days! Saturday was her first day completely on Elecare....Sunday she started walking, Monday she learned to go down the stairs by herself (turns around, lays on tummy and slides--cute!) and Tuesday...wait for it...she slept through the night for the first time ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only did she sleep through the night, she was NOT in bed with me, she was in her crib!!! I got up about 5-6 times and had to peek in on her to make sure she was ok, yup, she's moved since the last time I looked! She was up a few times last night, but hey, you gotta start somewhere, right?
Again, I want to say thank you to those moms who sent us their extra cans of EleCare, as well as those who helped us find those moms! THANK YOU! Words can't express our gratitude. I feel so connected to these moms, and I've only met one of them face-to-face. It sucks that any of us have to be in these murky FPIES waters, but since we are, I'm so glad we all have each other to lean on. =)
Tomorrow, we see a pediatric GI specialist. I'll keep ya'll posted on how it goes!
Happy St Patrick's Day!!
AMAZING! That must just make you jump for joy! I remember the change Ellie made at 12 weeks when we put her on Nutramigen. She was so normal I thought something was wrong! LOL SOOO Happy for Brynn!
ReplyDelete