I am happy to announce that we have our first safe food! YAY Brynn!! We trialed sweet potatoes for the last week and she tolerated them...and actually seems to really like them too! She has been sleeping better as well. I'm thinking that the sweet potatoes fill her up a little more so she doesn't have to get up for a bottle as often as she typically does. (Thanks Brynnie, Daddy and Mommy really need the sleep!!!)
We started a new food trial tonight..PEARS! Wow, did she gobble them down. I felt so bad, she wanted to have more so badly, but I just couldn't give her anymore. We need to make sure they are safe before the full servings come along! She seriously licked every drop off the spoon (and her face) and didn't spit a single drop out. Man, I hope pears are a pass!
She is still gaining weight like crazy. I think we are going to need to move her to a convertable car seat soon. She's definitely not up to the weight limit yet, but she is getting so long! I have a feeling she'll be walking within a month or so too. She climbs on everything, cruises from one piece of furniture to the next, and tonight she stood without holding on to anything! YIKES!! Love her!!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment