Sunday, April 1, 2012

BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!

Brynn had some issues the last couple months. We weren't sure what was causing the issues, so we went back down to 4-5 foods to get her back to 100% baseline.  Once we established that, we slowly added her other foods back in, making sure they were still safe.  Once THAT was taken care of, it was time for her 2nd birthday party!!

I was able to find a recipe that *sort of* worked.  It took a few tries, but I successfully made her a birthday cake!! 

She LOVED it....and it was good! A few people even ate a piece of this cake instead of the other "regular" cake we had available.  =)  

Happy Birthday to my big TWO year old!!!





3 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday B!! You have an amazing mom! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill I am trying to find MN moms that have children with FPIES. Our son was recently diagnosed and we are just beginning our journey. Would love to have someone to ask a few questions to. I have read your blog beginning to end! You are an amazing mom! Please let me know if there is anyway I could reach out to you more directly :) Take care, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I JUST saw this for the first time! Tanya, there are quite a few MN moms. Are you on Facebook? We have a Midwest support group. =)

      Delete