Tuesday, August 21, 2012

An update finally!!

WOW, I can't believe it has been so long since I've updated!  Summer has been crazy busy I guess!  =)

B has been doing pretty well. We've had a couple more fails, but we have been able to add grapes and wheat to her diet! YAY! She has a few different crackers she can have now and even some store-bought cookies!  She loves them.  She has had quite a few "mystery reactions" and I have yet to figure them out.  We have had quite a few bad days/sleepless nights because she hurts.  She is telling us now when she is in pain, so it is a little bit easier for us to figure things out. The most recent fail was oranges/orange juice.  She actually told me to dump her juice out and that she wanted water instead. I asked her why and she said "juice make my tummy hurt".  =(  Poor girl. 

On a positive note, she is growing like a weed!!  We are working really hard on getting her a well-balanced diet so we can be done with her formula.  We have cut back quite a bit and replaced that portion with coconut milk.  She isn't a huge fan though....she requests "no coco milk PLEAAAAASEEE!!" quite frequently.  Haha!! We also have been managing everything on our own for months now--no GI, no allergist etc.  Slowly but surely, we are getting a handle on this I think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment